In The Beginning

By Jo

OC’s: Adam and Brian

Adam was marking the essays his tutorial had written for Professor Oliver's European History course. He sighed heavily and his fellow tutor and ex-lover Eric looked up. “What's up?” he asked.

“It's just this guy in my second tutorial group,” Adan said “His name is Brian, he keeps coming onto me and what's worse I know he's smart heck he's got a scholarship but so far the work he's handed in is sub standard. He's getting C's but with his brains he should get A's. Here see for yourself.” He handed one of the essays on his pile to Eric who started reading.

“This is a scream,” Eric said handing it back to Adam “He's got some great ideas but he doesn't back them up with any evidence and the spelling mistakes are unforgivable. I'd have a word with him if I were you. Ask Oliver if this Brian can have a second chance and then ram it home to this young man he is going to lose his scholarship if he doesn't shape up.”

Adam sighed “I like the guy, more than like if it comes to that but I will not make a move until the course is finished. He on the other hand is shameless. I have to keep this on a professional level as much as I'd like to grab him and drag him back into line.” He smiled crookedly at Eric who had mentored him through some tough times. Eric smiled back.

“Sounds like someone else I knew back in the day,” he said “But you pulled up so I'm guessing it's your turn to see if this Brian can do the same. I know Oliver will give you a chance to have a heart to heart he's done it before.” Eric's grin was positively malicious.

**** **** ****

“I'll have a espresso double shot to go luv,” Brian said to the girl manning the coffee cart in the University forecourt. The girl wasn't his type hell she wasn't even the right sex but staying in her good books paid. He wondered once again what Adam wanted with him the message he'd got had been short and curt scheduling a meeting regarding his grades. Brian's groin tightened with longing he'd fallen for his tall, dark tutor from almost the first meeting and had tried everything to attract the man's attention. Adam had taken him aside and said nothing would happen while they were still tutor and student and to stop flirting. Brian had stopped the flirting but still wanted Adam like he'd wanted nobody before. Brian sighed he didn't like acting like a lovestruck fool. His coffee was ready and automatically gifting the girl with his megawatt smile he made his way to Adam's office.

He knocked on the door and opened it. Adam was inside laughing with somebody Brian recognised as Eric and he felt a sudden surge of jealously. “We have an appointment,” Brian said to Adam. Adam frowned at being interrupted but Eric just laughed and left the room.

“Yes we have an appointment,” Adam said grabbing Brian's essay from his pile “I'd like you to tell me what this is?”

“It's my essay,” Brian said puzzled looking through it his eyes widened “A C you gave me a lousy C.”

“You're lucky it wasn't a D,” Adam said “I warned you with your first essay that if you didn't work harder you were in danger of failing and would definitely lose your scholarship.”

“Oh come on you're just acting the hard ass because you want me,” Brian was pushing now “You just wanted an excuse to call me to your office.” Brian lent back and grinned.

Adam counted to 10 then counted to 10 again. It didn't work “You conceited bastard,” he exploded wiping the grin off Brian's face “I'm trying to give you a chance and you just keep trying to screw up.”

Brian was looking worried now if he lost his scholarship he was sunk. Both his parents had died when he was young and he'd been brought up by a succession of foster parents and the state has dumped him when he was 18. His parents had left him some money but not enough to see him through his University course without the scholarship.

“What can I do?” he asked Adam all signs of his previous cockiness gone “I need to get at least a B to keep my scholarship.”

“I've talked with Professor Oliver and he's decided to give you a second chance,” Adam squirmed slightly remembering the interview with the Professor. It reminded him of the time he was in Brian's shoes and Eric was requesting a second chance for him. Brian didn't notice the squirm “You've got two weeks, until the end of the course in other words, to resubmit the essay. This time the Professor will be marking your essay and to receive a B passing grade it will have to
earn an A.”

“An A,” Brian squeaked “How do I get an A?” he looked pathetically at Adam “Can you help me?” he asked “I don't know where to start.”

“Kiddo,” said Adam softly “I was never going to set you adrift. What we need to do is set up a study schedule for you. Eric has agreed to take on some of my tutorials to free me up to help you out. Now we can set up that study schedule now.”

For the next two weeks the two men worked closely together and not only on Brian's history essay but on his Comp Sci requirements also. Brian couldn't believe how smoothly it all went it wasn't easy and there'd been a few pointed comments exchanged when he stopped for cigarette breaks. There'd also been a long talk when he'd almost fainted one morning as all he'd had for breakfast was a cup of coffee. His essay was actually handed in early and when it came back
he felt huge relief when it came back with the required A.

“Adam look my results are in,” Brian waltzed into Adam and Eric's office “Apart from the B in history I got straight A's in everything else thanks to the extra study I did.”

Adam looked up. He almost whistled when he saw how Brian was dressed skintight T-shirt showing off his toned physique and the jeans were so tight it was obvious he was not wearing underpants. Adam felt himself turn hard almost immediately and was glad he was sitting behind his desk. Eric looked at him curiously and had to stifle a laugh although he grinned broadly when he saw the look on his ex-lover's face. 'He's gone, he's totally gone.' was all Eric thought.

Adam controlled his breathing and said as casually as he could “Great news kid. Do you want to go out tonight and celebrate?”

Brian grinned his eyes sparkling “What, the big bad tutor asking little old me out?” he wasn't fooled by Adam's casual pose he'd seen the red flush and increased heart rate.

“No longer your tutor little man,” Adam almost purred “Now we're free to go out And I can show you young one's how to celebrate the end of term.” Brian grinned the next few weeks were going to be interesting.

**** **** ****

The first date was interesting they hadn't lasted long at the party and had made their way back to Adam's flat. They'd slowly undressed each other and made love again and again and again. Finally they'd dropped off to sleep wrapped around each other.

“Brian wake up sleepy head,” Adan said two weeks later “It's time for breakfast.” Brian muttered something about it being the middle of the night and turned over to go back to sleep. Adam grinned he'd learnt how to get Brian moving in the morning he stripped the bed clothes off his young lover.

“Ahhh Adam no fair,” Brian groused.

“Fifteen minutes,” Adam warned “Or else I come back up here and hurry you up.”

Adam left the room and Brian started to get dressed thinking hard. Adam, a couple of times, had threatened to spank him and Brian knew a few couples who had a relationship which included discipline and he wasn't sure how to broach the subject with Adam. A couple of his gay friends in this type of relationship had been real screw ups, almost as bad as him Brian privately conceded, and after being taken in hand had turned around almost as dramatically as he had.

He made it down to breakfast within the fifteen minutes. Next to his plate was a letter “Shit, shit, shit. I've been fucking evicted.” Adam moved quickly almost automatically and pulled his startled young lover over his thighs in the age old spanking position.

“I know we talked only yesterday about your swearing,” Adam said calmly “Now you're going to learn some consequences. The spanking as spankings went was not long, Brian was crying freely by the time Adam ended it and immediately accepted the hug offered by his lover.

“That was not nice,” Brian mumbled into his lover's shoulder.

“That's why it's called punishment love,” Adan replied “It's the method Eric used to keep me in line when I was your age.”

Brian chuckled “Do you mean Eric who 5' 8” spanked you. You're 6' 3” if not taller?” Brian was frankly curious.

“I tell you when I was in trouble with Eric our physical size difference was not part of the equation,” Adam said “I had to explain what I'd done to get into trouble, how I was going to fix it and then submit to any punishment he deemed was required to make amends.”

“Do you think that would work for us?” Brian seized the opening “I mean I know I have some problems would you be willing to be in a relationship with a screw up like me.”

“You, Brian, are not a screw up,” Adam said forcibly “You have a few issues true but you are not a screw up. We will discuss this later we need to decide what rules we have and the consequences for breaking the rules. I am more than willing to be in a relationship with a loving, sweet man like you.” He drew Brian in for a kiss that more than sealed the deal.

Once Brian had recovered he wriggled off Adam's lap and picked up the discarded letter “What do I do about my lease?” he asked plaintively.

“That's easy,” Adam said “We'll go to your place, pack your stuff and you'll move in here.” The same type of earth shattering kiss sealed that deal also.

And that's how the relationship started between Adam and Brian.

No comments:

Post a Comment